Wednesday, July 3, 2024

send a copy of the Constitution to the CM of Telangana @RahulGandhi ji!

As you know, an FIR was filed against me for a tweet that brought to notice the plight of a single working woman who complained about a lineman coming to her house for tweeting about a power cut.

Proceedings began and we got an order from the high court… had to collect the 41A notice from the police station today.

One thing is for sure - NO GOVERNMENT LIKES TO HEAR THE TRUTH ABOUT THE IMPACT OF THEIR GOVERNANCE ON COMMON PEOPLE - Be it BJP or BRS or Congress.

Maybe, you should send a copy of the Constitution to the CM of Telangana @RahulGandhi ji! Because a journalist tweeting about an other woman’s trouble gets rewarded here with an FIR.

However, I would like to thank all the Congress leaders in Telangana & those across the country for reaching out and saying you want to represent me in the case. Also, thank you for telling me it is a stupid case.

I was also told that this FIR was to set an example to any another journalist who will ask questions. And to teach me a lesson.

Many CMs in the past tried, no one could. Bowing down to govts is not in my DNA.

ప్రశ్నిద్దాం… పోరాడుదాం 👍🏼

Courtesy / Source by :

https://x.com/revathitweets/status/1808491374154797387?t=Bc4budzWoTFWeSsPvJMCJw&s=19

No comments:

Post a Comment